Values & Philosophy
2. We will go the extra mile for each and every child.
3. We will provide a safe place where families can meet, connect and be supported to increase their resilience and capacity to survive and thrive despite their medical challenges.
4. We will live the values of fun, adventure and challenge in order to foster self esteem, confidence and trust.
5. We will strive to be the best adventure therapy organization in the world.
6. We will provide pathways for young people to develop leadership skills, have opportunities to grow personally and professionally through their contact with us.
7. We will honour and remember the children we have known and lost through story telling, camp spirit awards and public presentations.